Sunday 11 December 2016

The Wolf Time Characters.

Ok, the next batch of Marines is done. Here are "The Wolf Time" Space Marine characters. Shown in some kinda semblance of an order;


"Say cheeeeesssseeee pretend plastic warriors!"

Librarian Edrigar, on a mission to promote reading to the wider universe.

Durlan the Navigator, looking to the stars for directions, coz his lost, again!

The good Captain Inferno, enjoys waving both his weapons in the air...coz it scares the enemy but good!

Captain Greylock, he's good with kids and killing others......all at the same time!

Captain Storm, made sure ALL the tomatoes were well and truly diced!

Commander Enoch, unshaven, moody and loves to punch heads off shoulders.....he's not fussy, any will do.

I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out. They look unique and should be easily identifiable on the tabletop during play. Hopefully they last more than a couple of rounds, but as a general rule, most virgin minis don't last five seconds :)


Next in line for the miniature photo shoot will be the Space Wolf footsloggers.


So bye for now & stay frosty!

12 comments:

  1. These are wonderful; absolutely wonderful and look so much fun. I'm keen to see how this project progresses!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't have to wait too much longer Legio....the rest will definitely be finished before the fat man comes down the chimney :)

      Glad your liking my hobby hacking so far.

      Delete
  2. I think I'm overdosing on rogue trader-ness from these guys! Excellent work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RT overdose hey? Sounds like the sort of drug I'd like :)

      Glad your liking them Andrew.

      Delete
  3. Wooooo! Each one is better than the previous! Cool bunch of badasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very pleased you like them so much Suber :) I was a little worried that I'd gone overboard with the blood, but you've assuaged my fears.

      More to come mate.

      Delete
  4. They look boss, My favourite is Greylock, total badass. Not sold on the head used for Durlan but the model's characterful nonetheless. You're really getting this all set done and very well done dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Durlans' actually one of my favorites. He's got that weird look about him, like all Navigators worth their weight should have :)

      I'm glad you like "most" of them anyway mate :P

      Cheers :)

      Delete
  5. Your OSL is really good, it looks like you've got LEDs in that Librarian helm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised to see that as a hobby mod in the near future :D

      Glad you like them, cheers Ragsta :)

      Delete
  6. As always, TO, this is most excellent! Slowly working my way through the backlog and waiting to see what I will see next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man! I'm really happy with these characters. Maybe a little too much tomato sauce? but that's always a bugger to find the right balance with.

      Delete