Tuesday 5 April 2016

I like threesomes, doesn't everyone?

Yawn, yet another post........

I've gone and just finished putting my Navigator together. I'm happy with how he's worked out, still gotta add some bling to him here & there, but he's mostly done. Here, take a look for yourself:


"Here, what's that up in that tree over there? The thing with the big fang's that's glaring back at me?"

"Had to step over a little chasm on this black disc didn't I!".

Why did I choose a bug eyed head for him? Well, after reading through the description for Navigators in RT I decided that I needed some sort of mutation.....it helped that it was also the easiest conversion to do too :p


Here's the description lifted from Rogue Trader:
 


I get the feeling that they were trying to insinuate that Navigators were descended from the ancient Slann & that their supposed to look a bit freaky to us humans too. Here, have a look at this ugly fucker from The Book of the Astronomican and you'll see what I mean:

"Put ya helmet & gloves back on for Christ sake!!!"


Ok, now the title of this post must really be eating you up by now.....yeah?.....probably not :( But why the sexual innuendo? (apart from the comedic angle) Well, have a look at his head. Can you guess where it's from?.......no?....yes?....if you need more clues have a look at the next picture:

What have these three minis got in common? Apart from them being in unfinished states :(

Answer: Their conversions have all been made possible from just one donor mini! Here he is, pre- butchery:

Image care of Stuff of Legends. Damn that's a bloody useful site isn't it!


And "post" butchery:
Even after all that I've done to him, he's still sporting a smile. Well, he's a Slanneshii worshipper after all! He most likely enjoyed it!


I'm all out of mental juice for now. Hope you got some perverted enjoyment out of this post....I know I did :)


See you in the soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment